Saturday, October 04, 2008

Busy busy days make for restful nights




Sorry for the lack of posts lately. It's been go-go-go around here and I just haven't picked up the camera. I was doing some other work last night that needed a picture, though, so I took a moment and snapped these shots of my sleeping babes.

See that blue seahorse in the corner of Lydia's crib? NEVER buy one for your babies as it plays music forever and goes off whenever it wants to, including the middle of the night. She absolutely adores it, though, so it's not going anywhere.

Colin has had that Pooh since his very first Christmas (thanks, Uncle Matt)

And, Nate has clutched Mickey almost since birth. I need to sew her face back together yet again today. I'm surprised there's any cloth left, but I'll do my best to pull together what's there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH SOOOOO cute.